Commercial Truck Equipment is Canada’s largest dealer of truck equipment. We are a reliable source for: truck cranes; recovery vehicles; utility trucks; dump trucks; truck hydraulic systems; parts; service and sales. Providing expert truck equipment solutions for our customers.
We are looking for a dynamic and ambitious individual to join our Calgary branch management team. The successful candidate will be responsible for the Service/ Production department ensuring efficiency and productivity while continuing to grow our business.
The ideal candidate would meet the following criteria:
- Prior Managerial position (minimum 3 years)
- Excellent computer skills including MS Excel and experience using web-based applications.
- High interpersonal skills
- Strong conflict resolution skills
Skills and Requirements:
- Gather information and make accountable decisions
- Develop creative ways to positively motivate and manage staff
- Create service programs specific to our customer’s needs
- Communication with customers on job progress
- Build and maintain relationships with customers
- Monitor processes to ensure parts and labour are properly recorded
- Estimate hours required for production
- Maintain Supplier relationships and negotiate warranty agreements
- Improving/ maintaining production and service schedules
- Accurate record keeping.
- Process review and improvement
We offer a: competitive compensation; comprehensive benefit package, as well as exceptional career growth potential.
Please feel free to contact Ian MacDonald, Branch Manager, should you wish to discuss the opportunity, in confidence, prior to making an application.
Please submit resume to:
firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line ‘Service Manager Opportunity’.
We thank all those that apply, however, those who are qualified for the position will only be contacted.