Truck Equipment Installers (various positions)
Commercial Truck Equipment Co., a leader in the truck equipment industry, is looking for an eager, enthusiastic individual with a professional attitude to fill a full time position in our Delta branch.
The ideal candidate should have a proven track record of employment, ideally in a similar industry, a full driving license, a desire to work to a high quality with an understanding of customer service and satisfaction, and be self-motivated.
Training and product familiarization will be provided to the successful candidate.
- Steel & aluminum
- CWB certification is considered an asset
- GENERAL TRUCK BODY INSTALLATION
- Combines mechanical & hydraulic assembly skills
- General truck body installation experience is considered an asset
- Welding experience is considered an asset
- HYDRAULIC INSTALLATION
- Hydraulic hose routing
- Hydraulic system installation
- Ability to work both independently, as well as in a team environment
- Valid BC Class 5 driver’s license or equivalent
- Interprovincial Red Seal considered an asset
- Journey-person ticket is considered an asset
- Strong commitment to safety
- Detail oriented, dependable, and punctual
- Commitment to providing outstanding internal/external customer service
- Knowledge of the truck equipment industry is an asset.
We offer competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefit package, as well as exceptional career growth potential.
Please feel free to contact Erwin Bartz, Director of Operations, should you wish to discuss the vacancy, in confidence, prior to making an application.
Please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line ‘Truck Equipment Installers’
We thank all those who apply, however, only those who are qualified for the position will be contacted.